We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

Tasmania
5 posts
Save Topic
Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

Hi,

We are landing for a one night stop over in Mumbia,thought we'd try Shelley's Hotel at Colaba but I can't find where to book. The only place on trip advisor I found stated that Shelley's was unavailable. Can anyone help?

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

Try their own site: http://www.shelleyshotel.com/.

It's a pleasant-looking old place, a little shabbier then the website photographs suggest, but it looked very appealing as we strolled by, and we actually wondered whether it might have been worth the extra ten or fifteen dollars over what we finally settled on (the Benazeer).

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

if your one night stopover is between flights, it would be better if you stayed near one of the 2 (domestic or international) airports

kami

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

Hi hope someone can help...

Im over for the cricket too next week. Looking at hotels Ive seen the Kohinoor Continental in Andheri...any ideas what it is like, also a friend in Mumbai has suggested Supremo (think its a sports club with rooms for rent) any thoughts on this?

Also as i'll be at the wrong end of Mumbai for the cricket (girlfriend wants shopping on doorstep ;-) how long will it take me in the mornings to get from Andheri to the Wankhede?

Thanks

M

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

for shopping you'd be better off in Bandra

you'll take 90 minutes by cab in the mornings to reach the wankhede from Andheri. Train will be about 30 minutes if you can brave it.

india
Level Contributor
107 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shelley's Hotel..where to book.

I too suggest bandra-west. Linking roas is a shoppers paradise - shoes,bags try shoppers stop for clothes as well.

Dont even try taking the train. It over crowded as you travel with the office goiing traffic. Take the cab . Colaba too is good for shopping as well as Kemps corner.