We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

Boston, MA
1 post
Save Topic
Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

What are the best residence hotels in our near Mumbai? My husband and I will be there for 3-5 months. I know of the Wellington Mews (associated with the Taj Palace) and the Grand Hyatt in Bandra. Are there others that are comparable?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

there's one at the royal palms and one more at the renaissance, powai.

west palm beach, fl
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

bombay luxury apartments is better than wellington mews. call 9122-22845004

New Jersey, USA
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

Hi wclboston --

My husband and I are doing the same begining in February (though we'll be making an initial visit next month). The only place we've found that has what we are looking for so far is the Taj Wellington Mews. Everything else is in the Northern suburbs (i.e. the Grand Hyatt in Bandra) or does not have the amentities we are looking for (new construction, contemporary decor, full service gymnasium, pool, spa, etc.). Since my husband's office is just north of Malabar Hill, he'd be facing a tough commute each day if we were to stay in North Mumbai.

Why don't you send me an email so we can exchange info and perhaps meet up over there? You can reach me at:

kjmerchant@optonline.net

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!

San Antonio
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

Kamikze, I love the renissance mumbai, they have really great apartments, and once a month the managment of the hotel throws a party with free food and drinks for guests.

Mumbai, India
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Residence Hotels/ Service Apartments in or Near Mumbai

There are also some well managed private Service Apts. in South Mumbai. One such is at Breach Candy - fully furnished with all amenities - about 6 kms from downtown (Churchgate). Contact 91-22-23523069