We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mysore Car Rental

Which Mysuru (Mysore) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mysore Car Rental

Hi, im Looking to rent a car from Mysore To Ooty.... can any one help me with a good Rental person??? and Aproximate how much do they charge for the Trip??? Are there any luxury A/c coaches operating in the route from Mysore to Ooty???

Thnx for the help in Advance...

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mysore Car Rental

The distance is about 175-200 kms,so plan on paying about Rs 2500, plus additional permits etc. I think there is a charge levied by the Govt of Tamil Nadu on cars going to Ooty, at the Bandipur checkpost.There should be buses doing this route, but worth checking at Mysore. If Volvo buses are available those are recommended.

India
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mysore Car Rental

Gio thnx... appricate the same... but are there volvo available??? one of the person told me 3000 for AC indica..... Aint there any Luxury coaches operating frm Mysore to Ooty..... quite surprising....

3. Re: Mysore Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 22, 2009