We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

Pune, India
1 post
Save Topic
Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

Hi Friends,

I am planning for a trip to Mysore and OOTY . I will be reaching Mysore on 13th sep 11 AM and planning to cover mysore on 13th.14th i would like to cover OOTY with a night stay and early morning back to Mysore before 02:00 PM .I have my wife and mother with me . looking for budget hotels and travel by bus till Ooty. Private taxi in OOTY .I will be looking for strictly vegetarian diet .Please help me planning the best Itinerary with maximum utilization of time and value for Money .

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
863 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

Hi

You can cover Mysore Palace, Zoo and Brindavan on first day and stay at Mysore.

Second day, early morning travel to Ooty. Visit Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Doddabetta Park, Pykara Lake and Shooting Point.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

Mysore
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

Check out Aishwarya residenc, Mysore

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

Hi,

In Mysore, you can opt either for a pvt cab or package tours to cover local sight seeing.

KSTDC hotels /Hotel Maurya Palace are good n also centrally located.

There are plenty of regular buses to Ooty n u can cover local sight seeing either thru pvt cab or thru shared package tours.

You hv plenty of options for pure veg food.

4. Re: Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:35 am, March 26, 2014
5. Re: Plan for a 2 days trip to Mysore and OOTY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 11, 2014