We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Simla and Manali in Feb 3rd Week

blore
1 post
Save Topic
Visit Simla and Manali in Feb 3rd Week

Hi,

I would like to visit Simla and Manali during FEB 3RD WEEK. We are 4 families. No children and No elderly person. I would like to visit SIMLA for 2 days and was advised by people to visit MANALI for 3 days. The budget for all the 4 families totally cost is huge.

Can you please advise me whether it is suitable to visit Simla 20th Feb, Manali 23rd Feb (approximate dates). We want visit various places and also enjoy the Snow fall. We donot want to sit in hotel and pass the time. We planned these days because, we are told that we can get good hotels at cheaper rate during these times.

Please let me know, contact of tripadvisor, i can call personally, to know your suggestions.

It would be grateful, if you can mail to gopalasv@gmail.com and let me know about MANALI too.

pune
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Simla and Manali in Feb 3rd Week

hi

feb 3rd week will be nearing the end of winter. there might not be any snowfall during that time. possibly at rohtang pass (near manali) u will be able to witness a snow fall. as per the hotels, you can visit the himachal tourism site and find out the rates for government as well as private hotels. himachal is usually cheap and u can get good rooms at low prices.

Shimla
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Simla and Manali in Feb 3rd Week

Shimla & manali are gud vacation spots. I also visited manali last year in Feb.I got snow in rohtang. Weather was very pleasent. www.himachalhotels.in will guide you better because I also made booking through them and they help me alot and iI think they plan you trip much better.

3. Re: Visit Simla and Manali in Feb 3rd Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 16, 2009