We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shimla-Manali Climate in feb for honeymoon

Which Shimla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shimla-Manali Climate in feb for honeymoon

Hi,

i am planning to have my honeymoon in Shimla and Manali in Mid-Feb . please tell me about the climate of the same as i want snow there .should i take bus or train while going to shimla -manali to enjoy the scenic beauty,

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
424 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shimla-Manali Climate in feb for honeymoon

anuj t

From Delhi to Kalka take train / bus and from Kalka take the toy train to Shimla. From Shimla to Manali you can hire a private cab. Manali - Delhi can be done by Volvo bus.

You may witness fresh snow fall in Manali during that time, if not, you will find loads of snow in Sollang Valley where you can also indulge in skiing and snow scooter rides.,

Thanks

2. Re: Shimla-Manali Climate in feb for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Shimla