We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning to enjoy honeymoon at shimla, manali and delhousie

Which Shimla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ahmedabad, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
planning to enjoy honeymoon at shimla, manali and delhousie

Hello friends :)

Me and my friend are planning to enjoy our honeymoon at shimla, manali and delhousie, khajjiyar at this october end or in november next month from ahmedabad, gujarat.

We wish to enjoy toy train from kalka to shimla also.

Is it fine planning self for for self to enjoy honeymoon or shall we have to through travel agent.

As our budjet is average, what can be the best plan suited for us?

where to start? from Ahmadabad to chandigarh railway stationand fom ther to to shimla....? or ahmedabad to pathankot railway station and from there to delhousie, khajjiyar....? or any other route?

which would be better? higher a private taxi or bus at delhousie, manali and shimla ? what would be the cost for each?

what would be the best plan suited for us with all travelling routes and cost with a moderate budjet?

please suggest us my friends.... thank u :)

1. Re: planning to enjoy honeymoon at shimla, manali and delhousie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 14, 2013