We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
27 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Hello...I was planning to have a shimla manali tour in Nov end-Dec start.The total duration would be 5N/6D.I would start from Shimla.

1>I want to visit Fagu,Chadwick Falls,MASHOBRA,KUFRI,etc.would 2 days be enough for it(Day 1&2)?

2>Should I take the Himachal Tourism sight seeing tour from Shimla?would that be good?

3>Day 3 I want to start for Manali.There I want to visit the places like Rohtang pass,Arjun Gufa,Rahala water falls,Kothi,Solang valley,and other places that can be visited.would 2 days be enough?

2>Is any other place that can be visited alongwith these in the Stipulated time?Or if any other MUST SEE places are around ,one more day could be stretched.

Please could you advise how & what should be the exact type of tour plan that I should make.I have never been to Himachal Pradesh before & as such I don't have any actual idea.Only managed to get bit information from the Internet.

Also as I don't have any idea of the expenses for this tour,how should be my Budget Planning?We have a group of 5-6 persons.

Please give your valuable advices. Looking forward for your kind assistance.

Subhajeet Sarkar

Kolkata

369 replies to this topic
Guwahati, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
171. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Dear Kavitachauhan1985,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Ill get in touch as you have advised. And get back to you.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,329 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
172. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

mrinal7

It would less tiring and economical, if you travel Delhi to Kalka by train and Kalka to Shimla by toy train, the toy train journey is the best part of the whole trip. On your return journey, get overnight train from Amritsar to Delhi,

However, if you are keen to travel all through (Delhi to Delhi) by Innova, may get a quote from Sukdev Singh 09818019166, he drives own Innova. Highly competent and reliable.

Edited: 11:03 am, April 29, 2014
Guwahati, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
173. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Thanks Mr Roy, Ill get back after going through what you have advised.

~M K Chaudhury

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Reply
174. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

I am planning for a tour to simla-Kulu-manali from Kolkata. can you tell me how to reach by train from kolkata. I also want to know cost for per person.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
38,329 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
175. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

kartanay3

You can reach Kalka by Howrah Kalka mail, get Shivalik Exp from Kalka to Shimla. Or come to Delhi and get HPTDC Volvo from Delhi to Shimla.

Shimla to Manali by bus or cab.

If you are budget traveler,make a plan for 10 days Kolkata to Kolkata @Rs.22000/head (train, transport, hotel, s/s, meals).

Edited: 9:23 pm, May 16, 2014
Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Reply
176. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

we have 6Adults and 2 childs from, want to visit Shimla Kulu Manali with a flying visit to Amritswar Swarna mandir in October. please guide us tour budget and how to plan the entire trip

Abu Dhabi, Abu...
5 posts
Save Reply
177. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Bro,

Right now am in UAE.Iam goin vacation mid Aug.I want to visit shimla-kullu-manali.(including kalka -shimla toy train)I have 8-10 days.we are 3-4 bachelors. Suggest me the best places to visit not religious home stays,budget per person from delhi.

Kindly do the needful ASAP,

Thanks,

Razin

7 posts
Save Reply
178. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

We two couple wants to visit simla kulu manali . howrah to chandigarh 23octber in tain ..........return delhi to howrah 1 november....we are four members and our per head 10000 rs....give me the plan to visit beetween 25oct to 30 october

7 posts
Save Reply
179. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

Plz asish sir give me reply as soon as possible...we have to change vizak araaaku plan because of hud hud .....

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,329 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
180. Re: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?

I have no updated news of Vizag Araku, hence can't be advised on this issue.

Edited: 5:44 am, October 16, 2014
Reply to: Looking for a Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Plan?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted