We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

Am planning a trip VERY soon and am yet to work out exactly how I get around the triangle so any guidance would be much appreciated.

Will be arriving in Delhi from Mumbai late morning on 11 January . Plan is to spend one night in Delhi with priority to head directly up to Agra to see the Taj Mahal the following day, with one night stay in Agra on 12 January before heading down to Sawai Madhopur to see the tigers at Rathambore National Park, before taking a flight from Jaipur early morning on Monday 15 January.

Any guidance or suggestions on the best way to coordinate this with local tour companies would me much appreciated.

Thank you

1. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:49 am, January 03, 2007
england
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

I agree this is going to be a quick tour . Check with www.travelvirus.com if you need help with arrangements

cheers

3. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:45 am, January 03, 2007
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,341 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

That last post about Khem Singh sounds suspiciously like a plug. Posts about Khem Singh have appeared in this forum before and they were exactly the same style.

I would tread with care if going by this recommendation.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
279 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

if i were you i wouldn't spend the night in agra. i personally didn't care for agra (except the taj mahal, of course) but i loved delhi and especially jaipur. i had 4 nights in jaipur and i never ran out of things to do and see.

if you need hotel recommendations for delhi and jaipur, here goes:

delhi: delhi bed and breakfast. clean/resonable/awesome people who treat you like a family member rather than a tourist

jaipur: if you're on a budget, the pearl palace is the way to go. i paid 600 ruppees per night, very clean, awesome owener -- great great budget hotel. if you can afford it, stay at the rambagh palace. i spent two nights there, and it was magical....

heidi

california
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

Just came back from India, including two days at

Rathambore. Certainly worth going there - we didn't

spot tigers on two entries, but other people we met did,

including one group that saw tigers on both entries.

But, be aware that there is presently a legal dispute about

entry into the park and it was closed for about a week in

December. Currently there is a threat that it will be closed

again after the first week of January, so check conditions

before you go.

London
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

Is the delhi bed and breakfast website that you mention www.newdelhibedandbreakfast.com or www.delhibedandbreakfast.com

as there's two? which one?

Cheers

8. Re: ADVICE PLEASE - Delhi-Agra-Rathambore

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 21, 2009