We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashok Country Resort in New Delhi

singapore
Level Contributor
720 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ashok Country Resort in New Delhi

We will be in New Delhi for 2 nights from 16 Dec. We have booked our stay at the Ashok Country Resort. Can someone tell me are they shopping centres or attractions near this resort. Does the Delhi metro rail has a stop close by the resort. Any info would be appreciated.

Max

england
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashok Country Resort in New Delhi

I think it is outside the city near the airport ........

?There are a few retail oulets but not much . No metro link nearby ...best bet is a taxi to Delhi

singapore
Level Contributor
720 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashok Country Resort in New Delhi

Thanks Ben.

I will have to look for something to do whilst I am there. I think it is costly to take a taxi to town. It understand it costs about USD25 per trip. I think It is not worth paying for it. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Best Wishes

Max

3. Re: Ashok Country Resort in New Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 17, 2009