We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridien Delhi

San Francisco
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Le Meridien Delhi

Hi,

I read in one hotel review that Le Meridien Delhi is undergoing significant construction. Is that still going on, or has it been completed by now?

Which would be preferable -- Taj Palace or Le Meridien? I have to go to South Delhi and to Gurgaon on a couple of days; otherwise, I will be staying within Delhi.

Thanks for the help!

USA
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Meridien Delhi

Taj Palace would be closer to South Delhi and Gurgaon and is equally good. It is situated close to major intersection with easy access to both destinations. Meridien would be more central and farther, but is very nice too. I dont know about construction.

New Delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Meridien Delhi

hi !

I am from New Delhi myself so incase you need any help regarding your bookings you can contact me at: devasishborooah@gmail.com

There are lots of hotel in South Delhi also which is easily accessible to Gurgaon --45 min. drive & central delhi -- 20 min. Airport would also be around half an hours drive from the hotel. I think the South Delhi hotel would suit you for all purposes. Plus you can avail pic ups & drops from airport too.

Have a Nice trip !

Devasish

3. Re: Le Meridien Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 16, 2009