We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

As a result of all the great reviews for Pankaj Singh we read about here on Tripadvisor, we tried to book him for our recent trip to India. Sadly, he was not available but he did provided us with another great driver from his network. Krishna was a lovely man and he was very eager to please. Our 9 day adventure wouldn't have been the same without him.

32 replies to this topic
Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,222 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Lol

here comes another pankaj singh thread

expecting many more reviews to follow praising pankaj singh in coming days too.

This type of self promotion never ends in new delhi.

Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Oops I forgot to add Pankaj email. You can contact him at pankajsingh555@yahoo.com to book your Incredible India Adventure!

Cheers,

Karen

;)

Central Coast
Level Contributor
3 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Just a reply to Arun-Tina from Muscat...We have just finished a tour with Pankaj through Rajastan. We have nothing but praise for him and will write a review along with our hotels etc. when I get home. I am a bit perplexed that a lot of the threads for his page have been removed and deemed inappropriate. You have now implied that his reviews are self-promotional. I can assure you I am a genuine traveller who had a great travel experience because Pankaj Singh looked after us so well.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Hi, we had a lovely 8 days in India travelling with Pankaj around the golden triangle (mid February) We started in delhi, were amazed by Agra's combo of Taj Mahal and true local mix (we had been told that Agra town would be a disappointment - it was not: very indian and a great local atmosphere). Then on to jaipur and back to delhi. I think we balanced the right mix of true tourism around the many famous sites, coupled with wandering around the local streets of old delhi, Agra and the pink city in our own time and then relaxing in the raj type five star hotels ( not always five star). Our guide Pankaj was great. He looked after us and was super flexible as we changed the plan continuously as we learnt what we wanted from the trip. Also the car we travelled in was an Innova - perfect for the long trips between cities.

Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

I too would like to reply to the comment made regarding my post about Pankaj. Like Lindylou55 I am a legitimate traveller and have written a few reviews on Tripadvisor over the years. As I mentioned in my original post, we read a bunch of great reviews about Pankaj and used his company for our trip as a result. He was not available but set us up with Krishna who was lovely. During our 9 day adventure Pankaj called on a regular basis to make sure everything was going okay. He arranged tour guides when we needed them and he was very accommodating with our requests when changing our itinerary. We were quite impressed with his service and would use him again.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

I have actually used this driver recently for a 16 day trip and he truly was a great asset to our trip.

It is unfair to judge all good comments as self promoting. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding my experience as a client of this driver.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

We have just finished a 16 day trip with Pankaj Singh. He was a large part of us having a successful trip. We are two couples travelling together. His vehicle was perfect for all four of us and our gear. The vehicle is comfortable and very clean and Pankaj is always very punctually. You can count on him to be early to pick you up. Pankaj is an extremely skilled driver in a very chaotic roadway system. Competing with cows, dogs, tuktuks, camels, pigs, bikes, motorcycles, scooters, people walking is not an easy task. We appreciated that he drove at a decent speed with care (he doesn't speed).

He was patient and helpful. We changed our route from the norm a couple of times and made it difficult for him, yet he continued to provide us with fantastic service. He would stop whenever we requested it, whether it was for a picture of a cow walking on the road or to a brick factory where a community of workers lived and camels were being used to haul bricks.

Pankaj invited us to his village which turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip. His family and friends welcomed us into his village and treated us like royalty. His mother and wife prepared a delicious meal and gave us a lesson on how to make delicious butter roti. His family and village are real india and truly a delight.

Not only was he our driver but also help us in many ways, such as finding SIM cards, buying train tickets, recommending restaurants, etc. He has a great sense of humour, excellent English skills and knows a lot about the history and culture of india. We were always asking him questions about life in India and he shared openly which allowed us to know the country more intimately.

We would definitely recommend Pankaj to anyone looking to have a unique experience in India. When we return we will chose Pankaj as our driver again.

Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

I used the services of driver Pankaj Singh for my Rajasthan trip and it was really impressive.

He drove safe, was very helpful and organized the schedule well. Most important for me is

that he is very sincere and trustworthy. I highly recommend Pankaj if you would like to find

a good driver to take you around Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan.

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

As already posted, on a recent trip to Delhi we were fortunate to identify a wonderful independent driver - Pankaj Singh. We was highly recommended by several people in the TripAdvisor forum (link below) and my nephew. He had a spotless SUV, water, hand sanitizer, and, most of all, great English and a wonderful smile. He took us where WE wanted to go, while providing suggestions on some sites and restaurants which we were not aware of. Our trip included Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. We highly recommend Pankaj to provide enjoyable, comfortable, safe, and flawless driving services. You should review the comments of others on TripAdvisor:

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g304551-i3482-k6964…

His details: Pankaj Singh; pankajsingh555@yahoo.com; +919971885284

His website: www.driverpankajsingh.com

Anne & Mark

Chicago, Illinois, USA

Windsor and...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan

Little needs to be said about Pankaj and his organisation other than saying they met all of our needs. Pankaj advised us that he was unavailable but would provide us with his brother, Bhagwan, who was equally as helpful, spoke perfectly adequate english, had a very clean car and was a very comfortable driver. We left our hotel at 3am to arrive at the Taj Mahal for sunrise. We picked up an english speaking guide before we arrived and this meant that whenever we exited an attraction, the driver was sitting just where we needed him, meaning we didnt have to be mobbed for too long with people trying to sell things. We then had breakfast before being taken to other attractions. The price they quote is all inclusive of the various taxes and tolls needed to use the highway from Delhi to Agra, which is empty all day and meant that we could sleep very comfortably in the Toyota Innova which we hired. The car was immaculately clean, good condition and ran very smoothly with good a/c. Cannot recommend Pankaj's services enough, will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Thanks

Reply to: Pankaj Singh - Independent Driver - Delhi - Agra - Rajasthan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted