We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Republic Day Parade

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Republic Day Parade

I will be visiting delhi on 25th January and plan to visit the republic day parade. Got a few queries hope it will get answered ;)

1) I will be staying in Uttam nagar , so what is the best way to reach the venue ? Will the metro work that day or cab/ricks are the only alternative. If metros are shut , will it be chaotic after the event to get a cab/rick ?

2) What is the difference between a Reserved 300Rs ticket and a VIP Ticket. If there is a big difference then i will probably try for a VIP ticket from one of the sources.

3)The say mobiles and cameras are not allowed . Is that the case for real ? cos for most of the cricket matches same thing is printed but everyone is allowed to carry it inside.

4)I have read it that the entry closes once the national anthem begins. Assuming it happens at 9-9.30 , are ppl not allowed to enter post 9-9.30 ? If that is the case , what is the best time to reach the venue given the security check.

1. Re: Republic Day Parade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 27, 2014