We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

We booked a tour of Golden triangle this year during February with TNS Travel over the internet. The trip was so well organized that I decided to write a review for this company. However I already filled their feedback form with all the positive comments, I though it would be better to let everyone know about their superb services and suggestions.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in visiting India. We did a tour of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in 8 days with all luxury hotels. Rajneesh made our last day with surprise Dinner. I'll post the trip images shortly on this forum.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

Thanks for the information, it will be helpful for others.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

Thanks, looking forward to the photos.

malaysia
Level Contributor
145 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

Can I know the cost of the tour?

4. Re: Trip Review with TNS Travel Pvt Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 22, 2014