We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days Delhi Trip

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 Days Delhi Trip

This is my first time in Delhi with my mom and my younger bro. So Iam in need of informations from scratch. I thot of book smyle inn for our stay. Can you suggest me an itinerary for two days. Iam a budget traveler so make it lil cheaper. Can hire a cab for sight seeing.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

You can get to the many monuments easily via tuk tuk and metro but for sure hiring taxi will be a very good idea.

You can visit Humayun's tomb, india gate, president house, red fort, jama mosque, raj path, bangla sahib, laxmi Narayan temple, and akshardham temple. Enjoy your days in delhi.. Akshardham is beautiful :)

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

what abt qutub minar, lotus temple, jantar mantar etc .. hw much a cab wil cost for a day ...

Agra, India
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

Hi Mr.Ravi,

The cost for an A/c Indigo should not cost you more than 1600 INR for full day which includes 8 hrs and 80 kms within the city.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

Hi Ravi Shankar

It's good you have 2 days to see Delhi, as there is so much to see in Delhi!

You can see Delhi for INR 500 for 2 days with Delhi Tourism's HOHO bus.

You can explore 19+ tourist spots

Some of the must visit places includes:

Red Fort

Raj Ghat

National Gallery of Modern Art

India Gate

Purana Qila

Humayun's Tomb

Lotus Temple

Qutub Minar

Dilli Haat

Safdarjung Tomb

Indira Ghandi Museum

Nehru Museum

National Museum

Jantar Mantar

For more info:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304551-d1…

5. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 pm, May 30, 2013
New Delhi, India
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

You can try this Sunday a Foodathon is being organized in CP that is central Delhi and will cover close to 10-12 best street food points of Central Delhi followed by an unlimited food buffet.I had a demo walk with them and was good in Chandini Chowk.The organizer is Ashish:9711183851

7. Re: 2 Days Delhi Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 07, 2014