We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi to Agra

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Delhi to Agra

Hai guys, I will land at Delhi Airport at 5:00Pm and I want to go Agra directly by Taxi/Cab.

Can you tell how much it will cost from Delhi to Agra(any hotel very near Taj Mahal)

Time consumes?

Wat I can see during journey?

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi to Agra

From airport to Agra cab will cost any thing between Rs.4000-5000/- depending upon no. Of people, AC or non AC and what is included. Journey time is around 4 hrs. and you can visit Mathura/ Vrindavan on the way.

deepak

Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi to Agra

Im asking fare only for one way ... I hope u wrote of 2 way

Agra, India
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Delhi to Agra

There are couple of nice hotels near by Taj Mahal but it depends what category of hotel you prefer to stay. The nearest hotel to Taj Mahal is Oberoi Amar Vilas (5 *), there are budget hotels as well.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delhi to Agra

it is one way fair ravi, cheers

agra india
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delhi to Agra

For tourist taxi they calculate the fare from garage to garage.

You can take train or bus also for Agra.

deepak

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Delhi to Agra

I don't think hiring a taxi for one-way journey is a good Idea as we believe that they all will charge for to/fro journey's (garage to garage) already mentioned above by D.Experts. It gets dark around 7pm nowadays so, night driving is not recommended anyways. Suggest you to stay a night in Delhi on your arrival & take a morning Shatabdi train from NDLS departs @06:00 AM & reaches Agra @08:06 AM.

Check Hotel Taj Resorts (It has good positive reviews)

Raja Burza

Edited: 3:27 am, May 18, 2013
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Delhi to Agra

Oh means they charge double for the cab. Its better for me to tour delhi 1st nd move to agra later nxt day. So can u tell one day cab charge for delhi tour time: 11:00am to 6:00pm .. sites to see redfort,akshardham temple,lotus temple,india gate etc. .

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Delhi to Agra

The taxi rates vary depending on the type of cab and condition of cab. The starting range is 10Rs per km and even goes upto Rs. 25 per km and generally 200 to 250 minimum per day kms are charged in case of outstantion travel irrespective of actual run. Depending on you budget, you can pick up the cab type

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Delhi to Agra

Hello,

Hiring a car would cost approx INR 5500, as you are travelling in evening. Hire a reliable travel agency / transport for being a safer side. You may see many recommendation here. The budget traveler choose Hotel SHEILA (approx INR 1000) as it is not expensive and close to Taj Mahal. If you would like to stay at a quality hotel better to stay at Park Plaza.

If you are planning to come back to Delhi from Agra, hiring a car for up & down is better option (cost approx INR 6500).

agra india
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Delhi to Agra

For tourist taxi AC cost will be around Rs.2000/- for day tour in Delhi. Cost depending upon type of car and inclusions.

deepak