We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Namaste India Tours

Level Contributor
1 post
97 reviews
Save Topic
Namaste India Tours

I can't see a page to leave a reveiw on, however...

We travelled for a week with Kamal from Namaste Tours and had a great experience seeing the Golden Triangle. His English was good and he knew all the places that we might want to visit, and those he didn’t know (like the less visited guesthouses) he happily found out about. Another big plus is that the booking process was very straightforward and the price included tolls, parking and everything else so we didn’t have to worry about unexpected additional costs. I’d travel with them again.

Taj Adventure World
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Delhi by Locals
City Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
Reality Tours & Travel
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Discover India by Car
Day Trips, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Namaste India Tours

My daughter and I used Namaste India Tours for our trip around India and our driver was also Kamal. He was just wonderful and made us both feel very welcome to his country and he was very helpful to us. He showed us any sights that we might have missed and was very happy to stop for us to take photos. I would recommend this company to any person I know that will be travelling to India. Kamal thank you very much for making mine and Justine's holiday such a memorable trip. I am also like the other lady can not find a review spot on trip advisor for the wonderful company.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Namaste India Tours

Thanks for sharing this information, it will be helpful for fellow travelers.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Namaste India Tours

Traveling with Namaste India Tours is an easy way to discover the beauty of northern India. We traveled eight days with them from Delhi via Jaipur and the National Park Ranthambhore to Agra. Our driver, Hukam, is not only an excellent driver but was very friendly and helpful too. The tour program in its frame had fixed destinations, but every wish could come true. For example, at our request Hukam organized an evening in a Bollywood Movie Theatre as well as a relaxing Ayurveda massage. We were fully satisfied with Namaste’s choice of hotels and restaurants too. During the trip we got a kind phone call from Jawahar Lal Rana to make sure everything is well. Next to the proposed sights and sights to be visited of your own choice Namaste India recommends some stops at small factories and partly overpriced selling rooms of local crafts and textile cooperatives. This can be a great opportunity to get souvenirs, or that tailored suit you couldn’t afford in Europe. India has probably the most persuasive sales people in the world though, so it’s important to remember you have no obligation to buy and you should know what you want. The few visits of crafts shops are part of the deal. Namaste India offers an astonishingly smart package price (that covers all hotels and the driver’s expenses). Travelers on a small budget should remember to calculate various highly appreciated tips in hotels, and to external city guides. The time with Namaste India was a great opportunity to discoverer a beautiful part of India in a very comfortable fashion, with little self organization. We highly recommend it!

4. Re: Namaste India Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, March 09, 2015
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question