We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonding facility at delhi domestic airport

Colombo, null, Sri...
3 posts
Save Topic
Bonding facility at delhi domestic airport

Good evening,

This letter is regarding our trip to India next month. we will be coming to India on the 14th of April and will be returning on the 25th. we will be staying at delhi until the 20th, and then we will be flying to Sri Nagar from the delhi domestic airport. we will be staying in sri nagar for 5 days and we will be returning to delhi by flight and immediately will be leaving for colombo. i wanted to ask whether there are any bonding facilities at the airport. if so, can we leave our luggage at the airport on the 20th and collect it on the return on 25th? also i wanted to ask whether the luggage bonding facilities are safe? i also wanted to ask the price for the luggage bonding facilities. please guide me through this.

thank you,

1. Re: Bonding facility at delhi domestic airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 24, 2014