We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday 2nd half in New delhi

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday 2nd half in New delhi

Hi Friends,

I will be arriving on New delhi on Saturday and have the 2nd half free till I catch my onward train to Amritsar. I will be arriving back in delhi for 4 days when I will start propoer sight seeing.

What I want to figure out is what is the best way to spend/utilize my saturday 2nd half ? considering I will stay in Paharganj Area...which tourist spots or attractions I can cover ? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Promit

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,473 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday 2nd half in New delhi

The Red Fort is nearby, and it's a good place to start. You can a rickshaw from outside the Fort and ask him to take you into the famous Chandni Chowk area to check out the street food after seeing the Fort.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday 2nd half in New delhi

Hello,

Other tourist attractions nearby are: India Gate, Parliament House, Presidential palace & Birla temple. A tourist should spend long enough time to visit Red Fort & Chandni Chowk.

3. Re: Saturday 2nd half in New delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 01, 2014