We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help arriving next week to Delhi

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
france
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help arriving next week to Delhi

Looking for a typical hotel / guest house near Pragatti Maidan

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

Hotels in Central Delhi (Connaught Place) are the closest to Pragati Maidan. If you are looking for budget accommodation, Karol Bagh should be the closest option for you.

Titus

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

Good, typical hotel near Pragati Maindan, I would suggest you to stay at DEVNA , Sunder Nagar. It is highly recommended by L.P. and also located in very peaceful locality.

Hari Mangal

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

Devna suggested by Hari Mangal is a very nice option and is the closest to Pragati Maidan

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
310 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

Hi,

I don't know where this area is, but I just came back from India/Kashmir trip in November. In Delhi, I stayed at Hotel Almondz (3 stars). It's really good! Very comfortable and good rooms/clean/spacious, good service, free wifi, better than what I had expected of the stars rating. Good restaurant at the hotel too, reasonably priced meals. For the hotel rate, it is definitely worth every cent I paid.

I just love to return to a comfortable hotel after a tiring day outside. =)

Have fun! Travel safely.

Regards,

Panda

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
698 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

If you are looking for budget hotel go to Paharganj. There are so many hotels of all category. From Connaught Place you can take a metro train upto Pragati Maidan.

Amar

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

sir.. i had stayed in hotel rupam its in karol bagh and also it is near to pragati maidan.. i choose that hotel on the basis of reviews and yes it is good.. best for the value...if u take my advise Rupam hotel is best...

7. Re: Help arriving next week to Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 17, 2013