We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Topic
Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

Hi guys..

Please suggest a hotel room/suite/villa/apartment which includes a private pool and/or a jacuzzi.

This is for a romantic vacation and dont want to miss anything.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

Are you planning for a romantic vacation in Delhi. Hotels with private pools are not available in Delhi. There are plenty of options available in Goa & Kerala.

In Kerala, Marari Villas (Orchid Pool Cottage) has a private pool. There are many other resorts too.

Titus.

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

Thanks Titus.

I understand the idea of Delhi being a romantic destination is far-fetched. Belive me if I had the option I would have chosen otherwise. Moreover, the vacation is in December. so the cool climate will surely make it better.

Surrounding areas of Delhi maybe? or even villas?

Once again, pool isnt compulsory. The place should be romantic.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

I would suggest you plan this trip to Dadhikar Fort. An amazing place & a heritage fort in Alwar, Rajasthan.

Titus.

4. Re: Room/Villa/Condo with private pool - romantic vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 18, 2013