We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Likir House

Philippines
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Likir House

We're travelling to Delhi this Dec. Likir House in Nagar was recommended by a friend who travelled to Delhi early this year. I've already booked it and the price is within our budget. The sad thing is that we are arriving midnight via Bangkok. I asked my friend the directions to the place. Unfortunately, she doesn't remember but what she did remember was that she found it difficult to look for the place that the taxi went around and around until they eventually saw it. Ouch right?

Can you help me with the general area of the place? Or some distinct landmarks? I don't want to find myself going around and around in circles. How much is the taxi fare from the airport to Likir House? Yes, I googled for the map but I know it's not very reliable. So your expert opinion would really help these 2 women travellers.

Thank you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Likir House

Likir House is at Lajpat Nagar. Attached is a link with the Address & Map : justdial.com/Delhi/…011P8662126

While taking a cab from airport, it is best to hire a pre-paid taxi (they have fixed fares) asking for a drop to Likir House (close to Lajpat Nagar Central Market).

Titus.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: Likir House

It's behind ICICI Bank branch of Lajpat Nagar. That's a big branch and a landmark.

Philippines
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Likir House

these information are most useful.

titus, how much is the prepaid taxi from the airport to likir? also how much is it from likir to airport also?

thank you so much.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Likir House

vcer:

Distance from International Airport to Likir is approx 16kms. The approx fare should be Rs.350-400. A pre-paid might not be available on your return trip to Airport. You can hire a radio cab (Meru cab / Easy cab) then

Titus.

5. Re: Likir House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 05, 2013