We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to add new places on tripadvisor

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
how to add new places on tripadvisor

hi, i recently relocated to new delhi, india, and am in the city exploring phase. i have visited various malls and restaurants in the city, and wish to share my experience. but these places are not listed on tripadvisor. how do i add these places?

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to add new places on tripadvisor

Follow these directions and happy travelling!

-Click "Write a review"

-Choose what you want to review

-Type in your attraction

It will then give you the message "No results matched your search term."

-Scroll down and click on the link that says "Still no luck? We may not yet list this attraction. Tell us more about it. We will look into it and e-mail you once we can accept your review."

-Then give them some info or review.

-They will e-mail you back with futher instructions.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to add new places on tripadvisor

thanks for this. but i still don't seem to get a hang ofthis. this works when there are 0 results for my serch. but when there are a few results, and none of them match the attraction that i wanna review, i still can't seem to find an option where i can add the same :(

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to add new places on tripadvisor

The hotel/restaurant/attraction review you want to write can be directly written from the "Tell us more about it" link, even if it is showing few results, and none of them match the attraction that i wanna review. Just use that link when it appears in the 0 result search and write as many reviews as you want to write.

4. Re: how to add new places on tripadvisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 07, 2013