We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
6 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

i am visiting Delhi and agra for a photoshoot.

day 1 : i would like to visit 3 places in delhi . transfer to agra that night

day 2 : Taj mahal visit. Return to delhi.

i want to hire a toyota innova. Kindly advice how much will it cost me?

21. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, July 23, 2012
22. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, October 21, 2013
Edited: 5:35 pm, October 21, 2013
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

The best way is you read T.A. Forum

Bhubanesw
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

Can any body share me what will be the state entry tax and toll tax, if I will travel from New Delhi Railway Station to Agra by road apart from Yamuna express Highway...

Mentioned in this post
New Delhi
New Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Agra, India
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

For your entire trip ,you get Toyota Innova in Rs.8500 only.

Bhubanesw
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

We r moving by Tempo Traveller. What will be the state entry tax ???

27. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:52 pm, October 21, 2013
28. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, September 16, 2013
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

thanks your sharing your travel with people that's are good for you and authoress airport pickup cost RS 1000+ parking +entry to in said off arrive hall Delhi local city tours RS 1300 + parking around 120 rupee Agra over night by old road RS 6500 +airport transfer RS 800 if your travel on your way my be same people are give cheaper then this if they want be miss guides thanks your asking people

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Walnut Creek, CA
Level Contributor
139 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Car + driver + toll+tax delhi + agra

interested in what you found out! What is driving time to agra vs train? Did you find a good guide you would suggest? ?