We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meru Cab Service

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3 posts
307 reviews
Save Topic
Meru Cab Service

We used a taxi from the Meru Cab Company, from the taxi rank at The New Delhi Railway Station on the 25th of March 2012 and were advised that they were the safest. Perhaps my husband and I were unlucky as we had Mr. Ramesh Sharma of taxi license plate DL1RY2927 drive us to Panchsheel Park at 10.56pm. It should have taken us about 30

minutes to get to our family friend's home. Mr Ramesh either had a death wish or he wanted to impress us with his driving skills and got us there in under 15 minutes, driving at top speeds as the warning alarm on his speed limit kept going off. When we said we were in no rush, he went faster. He had no seat belt on and was driving with one hand on the wheel and one on his door. We were terrified to say the least. When we arrived. I tried to complain to the cab company but there has been no response. I am writing in this forum because I strongly feel that he should not have taken such liberties with our lives. I till have the copy of the receipt from that ordeal. Please note his name and license plate should you get into his taxi. I would take the next.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meru Cab Service

You may try posting your feedback to Meru on the below link and see if you get a response.

merucabs.com/customer-support/commentsfeedba…

A NOTE TO THOSE BOOKING RADIO CABS ON-PHONE: If you book it online, you'll get to save Rs. 30 as Service Charge.

Titus.

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meru Cab Service

Thank you Titus, I have tried that avenue but did not get a response from their feedback channel. I appreciate the link. Regards.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meru Cab Service

Register your complaint on this link-

delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/complaint-card.aspx

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meru Cab Service

Mr Deepak, I will try that avenue. Thank you kindly. Regards.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meru Cab Service

i agree with DeepakAgraIndia as the company's sometimes don't give much attention t0 such complaints

delhi
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Meru Cab Service

meru cab service has become highly unreliable and highly unprofessional, I have a similar experience...they need to be exposed

delhi
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Meru Cab Service

meru cab services have become very poor over the past 2 years, they are highly unprofessional too and customer service is very poor

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meru Cab Service

meeru cab customer service is bad.. i've booked a taxi on 24th morning 00:30 min.. but they did't send the cab.. i had to take an auto in that cold.. the funny part is.. they booked cab on 25th 00:30 min and called me to say the cab reached pickup point.. and disturbed me in my sleep ..

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meru Cab Service

Took it last night from New Delhi International Airport all the way to Faridabad. Over one hour drive in traffic and only cost 1000 rupees for the 4 of us. Air conditioning worked. The driver was not talkative but he got us to where we wanted to go safely and affordable.

new delhi
Level Contributor
139 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meru Cab Service

Usually one of the better radio cab operators in Delhi, no bitter experiences so far. However, rotten apples are everywhere and sorry you had to bear the brunt!