We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savion Travel co

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Launceston...
Level Contributor
65 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Savion Travel co

I am very interested to know if anyone has any thoughts on Savion Travel in New Delhi

I have made regular emails and I am happy with replies but just need reassurance on this travel co. prior yo accepting the itinerary

Thanks

Joan

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,351 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savion Travel co

Search the forum, there have been reviews before on this agency. Search in the India forums, not just New Delhi.

Launceston...
Level Contributor
65 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savion Travel co

Thank you

I will do

joan

Kaeo, New Zealand
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savion Travel co

I am still waiting for Savion Travel in New Delhi to refund money for a cancelled hotel booking in March. First, they said EBS couldn't process the refund because the payment was more than 80 days old, then they suggested posting a cheque to me which my bank couldn't accept. I am now trying to get them to refund the money via international money transfer. Sometimes they reply to my emails. Most of the time they don't. I think if I stopped hassling them, they would conveniently forget they owed me 30,000 Rupees. Would I book through them again? No.

Launceston...
Level Contributor
65 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Savion Travel co

Hi There

We were very impressed with the help we received from Savion Travel there was only one very sall problem and it was easily fixedly

This was due not to Savion T but they quickly adjusted and reorganised

We were very very happy

Joan

Edited: 5:18 am, May 16, 2013
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Savion Travel co

hi dear

i suggest you if you dont want more service from them and did not happy with them at all

write them so they can just book your hotels for your stay which can worth rs.30000 INR and rest trip you can take from some one else

this is the way you can get your money back and as i seems in your mail and you said they trying to refund you but the understanding did not match so this is the best way to do .

in this case you are happy and they are happy as well.

thanks and regards

chaman duggal

6. Re: Savion Travel co

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 21, 2014