We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used godelhi tours

Kingsbridge, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used godelhi tours

We are thinking of booking a trip with them. The reviews on their own website are, as you would expect, all very positive but I cannot find any reviews elsewhere. So, anyone used them?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

As a genuine user of Go Delhi Luxury Tours I admit I was prompted by the service to leave a review (see below) but I have been prompted many times before - this is the first time I have felt the service was exceptionally good enough for me to become a contributer

Kingsbridge, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

I started this forum as I had seen Godelhi, amongst others, on a Google search and had not used a locally based tour operator before so wanted some reassurance, or otherwise, before parting with my money. Had there been any negative responses then I would probably have stuck with a UK based company.

I am a senior contributor and am very well travelled so my praises are based on wide experience rather than being a new reviewer.

One of my criticisms of TA is that we can review everything but a tour operator which seems a little odd so I do not blame Mrs Gupta for registering herself with TA and think your comment is slightly misplaced.

If her, or her company, provided poor service then I for one would certainly report it completely honestly to TA, as I always do, and her personal reputation would then be tarnished so, arguably, she is being brave by going so public and open with her identity unlike many others who hide behind poor establishments or poor service by remaining anonymous!

Mrs Gupta runs an exceptionally good business and deserves that recognition which should allow her to grow. I will certainly use her again and there are very few tour operators who I will say that about.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

I travelled with friends to India and booked the 3-day Delhi/Amritsar trip with Go Delhi Luxury Tours.

I booked and paid for the tour online from Australia. I had lots of questions about costs/dates/logistics and they were very responsive, answering all of the questions. I was a bit worried at first if it would all work out, but I'm really glad now I booked them.

I would definitely travel with them again! The best thing was, they were very flexible and it felt like we weren't in a rush. We still felt quite independent even though we were on a tour. It was a great introduction to Amritsar and had way too much fun at the Wagah Border ceremony!

We had a fabulous guide (Lasia) and driver, who took us to the main attractions, but let us change things around if we wanted to. The hotel was beautiful, the car was air-conditioned (thank goodness) and all our train travel was organised before we even arrived in India.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

You can try with Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

They are also recommended On TA , They deals in all kind of Inbound Tours to India

Thanks

Pummy

Kingsbridge, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

Pummy

Do you not think that you should be getting reviews from your own customers on your services for people to make a judgement instead of apparently trying to advertise yourself on a post about another company?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

I thought you are trying to book tour of india so i suggested you this company as well they are also good in inbound tours ..

I have no Info about godelhi tour

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

My husband and I took our two boys (7&8) to India with us in March 2012. "Go Delhi Luxury Tour" came highly recommended by a friend. The response from this company was always timely responsive. This company arranged for our hotels, tour itinerary, tour guides, and transport in Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore national park, and Agra. Ms. Gupta and I emailed each other many times prior to this trip in terms of our expectations on all fronts. While in India we were very impressed with the driver who kept us company through our trip, Manoj, he was puntual, gentle, professional, and humble. We were also very happy with most of the guides arranged for us. I highly recommend Go Delhi Luxury Tour to everybody who is interested in visiting India.

sydney
Level Contributor
386 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

Hi Peteridevon

I can understand your reasons for beginning this post and as a senior reviewer you are providing useful info to the TA community. The problem is the 1 time posters who seem to spam some topics and as a result create some doubts as to the reviews. Now while we have all been 1 time posters to start, some make their 1 post and then disappear, never providing substantial information about their trip - no reviews of hotels, transport, activities, etc. just general glowing comments about 1 operator. It is not fair on the genuine posters nor on the TA community seeking genuine advice

19. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 am, November 15, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Has anyone used godelhi tours

We have just returned from a 6 day Golden Triangle trip with Go Delhi Tours, which we can't fault. It was extremely well organised by Ms Gupta. Our driver and all of the guides we had were extremely good and the hotels met our expectations. Nothing was too rushed and we experienced an immense amount in a short space of time. Would certainly recommend.