We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Ontario
Level Contributor
11 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Has anyone used this company for a custom tour? Comments good and bad are appreciated!

Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
101. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

I'm so glad that you and your family had a great time, clearly Anu is far more competent than Kiran Bora who we dealt with. We asked for four safaris to maximise our tiger spotting chances, both our actual safaris were arranged whilst we were at the resort and not in advanced as we had agreed upon, meaning if they had have done this, additional ones would have been possible. I found them to be a money priority company and a customer satidfaction last, which when making a once in a life time trip across the world to the incredible India, you do not expect.

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
102. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

I used monks and monkeys in India they sre very serious, responsable I recoment to use this travel sgent for your trip to India. They answer your emails inmediatly.

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
103. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

I have used this agency on a South India Tour. All I can say is BEWARE, we had paid for hotels and it was changed the day before departure to hotels that are not of the same class. The hotel that they gave in lieu was terrible and we could not stay there with our children, we had to leave the hotel they changed at the last minute and find another hotel with no help from the agency. They left us stranded in a foreign country. I spoke to one of the agents but all she said is that she is not authorised to make a change and had spoken to the manager. No reply from the manager despite numerous calls the whole night.

New Delhi, India
11 posts
Save Reply
104. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the sharing the feedback, please to update you that we had promised you for the 2 safari and the same was provided to you, but the another 2 which you want that we had advised you to speak direct to the forest department as they people were in process the more jeeps, BUT at last minute no jeep was introduced.

So we had completed our promise. Also As per your request we have given you the extra meals due to the flight delayed as none of the agent did the same.

We hope this clarification is clear all the doubts.

Regards

Kiran Bora

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
105. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Onn the recommendation of "afričkilav" in the domestic forum, me have selected the agency "Monks and Monkeys" to travel to India.

They organized our tour of India, Nepal and the Andaman Islands.

Professional, accurate, friendly

Any recommendations for them.

I hope to be see you again soon in India .

Noida, India
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
106. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

I think its new travel agency or very old because it seems unknown for public.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
2 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
107. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

We used Monks and Monkeys for a trip to Kolkatta and Odisha in Jan 2014 and everything went without a hitch, although we travelled to several destinations, used trains and had different tour guides for different places. The tour went off pretty much as per the itinerary with the proposed hotels and program.

They are very responsive and reply quickly to emails. We'd use them again if we travelled to India.

New Delhi, India
11 posts
Save Reply
108. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Hi Lee,

Thank you very much for appreciated our best services and will assure you that Monks & Monkeys will always maintain this leave of the services.

I wish to see you soon with the tour of the other part of India. Please to get chance to facilitate you and assist you.

Regards

Kiran

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
109. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

Dear Carol,

Thanks a lot for appreciating us. It was a great pleasure for us to offer you our services and getting good return in terms of your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to see you again in India for your upcoming tour.

Thanks and Regards

Anu Aggarwal

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
1 post
62 reviews
Save Reply
110. Re: Monks and Monkeys Travel Ltd.

I really know this Travel Agency, I am recommended every one to deal with them specially Ms. Kiran Bishat Bora. I been on Kerala for 11 days visited different area such as Munnar and Kotchi. it was family trip from March 18 to March 28, 2014 planned through Monks and Monkeys Travel LTD. EVERY BODY FROM MY FAMILY INCLUDING ME ENJOYED ALL PROFFICINAL SERVECE.

Best Regards

TAHA ALANSARI