We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting Flight from Delhi

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Connecting Flight from Delhi

I am travelling with my parents, and arriving at Delhi AIrport (International Terminal) 1D from Indigo at 9 PM and have a connecting Flight at Domestic Terminal 1D with GO Air at 10.55 PM, so i have close to 2 hours to take luggage, complete immigration, and to do checkin & security at domestic terminal...

Please let me know if this is feasible ?

Thanks for your help.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

Since both your flights are from 1D (it's domestic and not international terminal) there should be no problem.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

Thanks, I have never been to Delhi Airport, so not sure, yes, I m coming from Singapore - Delhi (1D International) and then Delhi (1D Domestic) to Mumbai .so is Terminal 1D for both Domestic & International airport is same ?

also say, if flight delayed by 30 mins(assuming), do you think 90 mins will be sufficient.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

Hi,

I presume, u are travelling after Sept. 2011. Indigo is starting its international operations from Sept 2011, and is going to fly in/out of T1D for international flights (as per their website). As Indigo will be the first airline to use the international facilities of T1D (starting from Sept 2011), we don't know where the international part of T1D will be, how long immigration clearance at T1D will take, etc.

In general, u should be OK as the terminal is same. Of course, if ur SIN-DEL flight is delayed, then u might be in trouble.

cheers,

- manish

4. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:44 am, July 18, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
209 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

Normally according the posted time, You will not miss the flight, in case if you miss the flight they provide your another flight without any cost. have good travel. cheers~!!!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

Hi All,

Thanks a ton for your replies, a big sigh of relief..

Cheers,

7. Re: Connecting Flight from Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 05, 2012