We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gets holiday

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
gets holiday

I am thinking of using GETS HOLIDAYS based in Delhi to organise a tour package for my family visit to India. I have asked them to organise hotels and car/driver for 10 days. They seem professional. Has any body had any personal experience of them ? Are they Ok? It is difficult to assess from England.

Thanks

Droebak
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: gets holiday

They organisere Our 5 days Kerala trip. Very professional and excelent follow up.

Agra
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: gets holiday

check reviews and then mk your mind

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: gets holiday

Hi Vin 23 - are you still going ahead with Gets - we are speaking to a guy called Santosh who is being very helpful but so far have not been able to find any good reports on the company except the ones they put out themselves

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: gets holiday

We are thinking of using Gets - can't believe that they were all that bad - the person I am talking with seems very helpful

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: gets holiday

Hi Vin 23

How was your trip with Gets Tours in India - we are just about to book with them but have not been able to get any feed back about the company

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: gets holiday

Hi Vin 23 and hammiestwo,

I am planing to visit India in December.

How was your trip with Gets Tours in India - I am planning to book with them.

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: gets holiday

W

e are also going in December/January and have made our bookings with Gets. We are dealing with Santosh who is very helpful and the prices are really good - remains to be seen how it all goes. It is wise to book soon as Dec is high season. cheers fay

Mauritius
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: gets holiday

I can tell that Gets Holidays are very professional. We travel to india last December and I must say that they organised our trip very well, one of their representatives can to meet us at the airport and took us to the hotel. I must say they organised our trip, including hotel booking, site seeghing for 20 days. We travel by car which was very comfortable.

Thanks to Gets Holidays for having made our trip a wonderful one

Wilmington, North...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: gets holiday

My Aunt, Uncle and myself used Gets Holiday Tours for our recent visit to India. We booked a 8 day, 7 night tour.

We traveled many, many miles including 3 different flights, a train trip and several car day trips . All of our arrangements were carried out as promised. they booked all of our domestic flights and train tickets. In India, it is what it is. There are a lot of things that were not what we expected (no fault of anyone). But that is the beauty of India. If you go with her flow, you will be fine. If you nit pick every little thing, or turn your nose up at the sights you see that are not desirable, you will be miserable.

Our tour guides were professional they gave us a wonderful education, but also gave us the freedom to simply roam around, enjoy the moment we were in and take pictures. Our drivers were warm, caring and helpful. I always felt safe and that is saying something when you see the driving conditions they have to drive in. I trusted our driver Surat immensely. Our hotels were clean and safe. There was a last minute change in our hotels in Varanasi. We were booked into the Hotel India. I would not recommend this place. If you are booked there you should asked to be switched to another hotel.

If I had one negative comment to share (and it really isn't negative at all) I did feel like they took us to the more expensive places to shop and that they probably get a kickback on what is sold. My thought is if they take people to more reasonably priced shops that the shops would sell more. The sales pressure is pretty high when you are in the shops. It made me very uncomfortable, especially when I would say 'No, thank you' and the sales people kept the pressure on. I felt like I had to be rude to get my point across that I was not interested.

Over all, I would 100% recommend this company. I couldn't imagine having a better experience and know we got a great value for our money.

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: gets holiday

Thank you so much for your detailed report - it certainly helps very much with the confidence I already have in Gets holidays and with our anticipation of what we can expect from India. I have long looked forward to a visit to this country. We are fortunately going for four weeks so will have time to see a lot. regards Fay