We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private drivers in New Delhi

Dishington DC...
1 post
Save Topic
Private drivers in New Delhi

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a private driver company who is able to take 2 to 3 people around New Delhi with possible trips to Agra and the surrounding areas 2-3 hours outside of New Delhi? All suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you!

Mexico City, Mexico
6 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

hello i totally recomen you Vinay Benjamin he is rely nice and drives very good we had a trip of 10 days with him delhi agra and rajas tan. The experience was very good he takes you where ever you want not where they want that is very common in drivers in india. And his prices are very reasonable, he is very respectfu.

his telephone is 919810986102

his mail is vinaybenjamin.rose@gmail.com

had a nice trip

Roxana from Mexico

Mexico City, Mexico
6 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

hello i totally recomen you Vinay Benjamin he is rely nice and drives very good we had a trip of 10 days with him delhi agra and rajas tan. The experience was very good he takes you where ever you want not where they want that is very common in drivers in india. And his prices are very reasonable, he is very respectfu.

his telephone is 919810986102

his mail is vinaybenjamin.rose@gmail.com

had a nice trip

Roxana from Mexico

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,262 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

No need to provide contact details in forum Roxana from mexico.

Its against trip advisor forum guidelines.

And also why to copy paste same post in different thread praising a person.seems to be self promotion.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

I just got back from 3 weeks in India. Was lucky enough to have a great driver who took us from Delhi to Agra and then Jaipur. We said goodbye to him there but because of a screw up with our train tickets, I texted him in tears and told him what happened, he hung up the phone and drove back to Jaipur to get our vacation back on track and drove us on to Jaisalmer that day. An effort of epic proportions if you have ever seen Indian roads. Satbir is a phenomenal driver, my dad raced Cobras back in the day so I know what good driving is supposed to look like. He has eyes like an eagle and can spot a cow in the dark at 400 meters. He negotiated the roads and traffic with amazing confidence and dexterity and safety. He spent the next 5 days with us taking us all over Rajasthan. Satbir knew the out of the way temples and historical sites and took us to great local restaurants where we could safely eat the food. He is friendly, has a great sense of humor, speaks very good English and has travelled to Europe so he is more like having a companion than the typical driver who just drives. I can not recommend him enough , he has become a true friend to my travel buddy and and I and made India that much better for knowing him.

Satbir Singh Baisal. He is based in Delhi his number is 011 91 99-58-232020, his email is satbir_bansal@yahoo.com and you can reach him on Facebook at "Satbir the driver" . Please be confident in contacting him and he will make your trip to northern India a great experience.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

I just got back from 3 weeks in India. Was lucky enough to have a great driver who took us from Delhi to Agra and then Jaipur. We said goodbye to him there but because of a screw up with our train tickets, I texted him in tears and told him what happened, he hung up the phone and drove back to Jaipur to get our vacation back on track and drove us on to Jaisalmer that day. An effort of epic proportions if you have ever seen Indian roads. Satbir is a phenomenal driver, my dad raced Cobras back in the day so I know what good driving is supposed to look like. He has eyes like an eagle and can spot a cow in the dark at 400 meters. He negotiated the roads and traffic with amazing confidence and dexterity and safety. He spent the next 5 days with us taking us all over Rajasthan. Satbir knew the out of the way temples and historical sites and took us to great local restaurants where we could safely eat the food. He is friendly, has a great sense of humor, speaks very good English and has travelled to Europe so he is more like having a companion than the typical driver who just drives. I can not recommend him enough , he has become a true friend to my travel buddy and and I and made India that much better for knowing him.

Satbir Singh Baisal. He is based in Delhi his number is 011 91 99-58-232020, his email is satbir_bansal@yahoo.com and you can reach him on Facebook at "Satbir the driver" . Please be confident in contacting him and he will make your trip to northern India a great experience.

Delhi
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

You May Contact Mr Hari Mangal , He has Very Good Driver and car, send PM to Him.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
37. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

Hi

Might be 85000 INR Arrival / Departure, Agra same day, Delhi sightseeing.

Contact our highly recommended driver Jatin his Mail :- jatina_z@yahoo.com Phone +91 9810140121

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

please write your all program what you want you said 2 - 3 hours out of Delhi and you need Agra trip.

We don't know what you want i understand you are a 2 or 3 people its possible it's okay .But you have 2 - 3 hours and you visit Delhi And Agra it's not possible .

Suggestion - 2 - 3 hours you visit some Delhi monument . it's okay for you .

waiting

Shivansh Lahori

Save Reply
39. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

You have to contact Satbir Singh. He made us feel safe in the caothic India. He is a very kind and friendly person. He was flexible to adapt the travel itinerary to our needs/moods. He showed us the "real India" taking us to tourist and non tourist places always with a smile. The food was not a problem since we went only to safe restaurants. We highly recommend Satbir to anyone to wants to travel and enjoy India. Phone: +919958232020

Email: satbir_bansal@yahoo.com

40. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, April 07, 2015