We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private drivers in New Delhi

Dishington DC...
1 post
Save Topic
Private drivers in New Delhi

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a private driver company who is able to take 2 to 3 people around New Delhi with possible trips to Agra and the surrounding areas 2-3 hours outside of New Delhi? All suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you!

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,606 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

You may contact Mr. Pradeep Chopra/09868210740. I have used his ervice in multiple occasion, he is reliable and competent.

Edited: 6:48 am, February 11, 2011
from wales
Level Contributor
257 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

I have used the services of Jagbir Singh three times - jagbirsingh82@yahoo.com and also twice - sgjaved@yahoo.com

maybe you could contact them both with your plans and compare prices.....?

I highly recommend both their services.

Andrea

New Delhi, India
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

You can contact Truly India Travel (+91 011 430 84 532 , +91 9818 714 700, +91 9910 127 111). If you want to know more about this company so please go on google map and read about there reviews.

The have professional and english speaking drivers.

Edited: 12:08 am, February 14, 2011
agra
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

mr puri very good drvr speaking good english,have worked with british embassy in delhi for many years.his mobile no 918800683436

5. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:46 am, March 04, 2011
6. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:46 am, March 04, 2011
Turkey
Level Contributor
41 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

I have a great driver who would be happy to take you around--you can private message me for his email and number. I highly recommend him.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

you can use tata indigo or toyota innova car for 2-3 days trip to agra & delhi.

if very enjoyable & relaxed trip.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

You will obviously need a driver to take you to agra if you don't want to go by train but we hired a car for our first day and spent a lot of time in traffic, so the next day we hired a tuk tuk and it was by far the best option.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private drivers in New Delhi

Also, the tuk tuk driver doubled as a guide whereas the driver hardly spoke.