We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good romantic restaurant needed for Valentine's Day in Delhi

London
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Good romantic restaurant needed for Valentine's Day in Delhi

MY husband and I are arriving in Delhi on 13th February, we will be there for two nights, and then are travelling around to meet each other's relatives, as we just got married 7 months ago. It will be our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, and we are looking for somewhere special to eat. Any reccomendations would be appreciated. I can handle my spicy food, but he can't, but we both like different types of cusine.

Also would hotels be doing any offers on rooms, we will be visiting two of my mausis, one in Mayur Vihar, and the other in Vasant Kunj, so somewhere not too far from there.

Thanks

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good romantic restaurant needed for Valentine's Day in Delhi

Congrats on your wedding!

Do have a look at this thread which lists out many many options for restaurants:

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g304551-i3482-k3492…

Take your pick and have a great Valentine's Day! And later when you can, do post back as to where you went and your experience.

- Sandy

2. Re: Good romantic restaurant needed for Valentine's Day in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 04, 2011