We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent Help Needed on Delhi Tour

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delhi
7 posts
Save Topic
Urgent Help Needed on Delhi Tour

I am living in Delhi for my Intern. My parents and other relatives, a total of 6 people are coming to Delhi on 20th Feb 2010 morning. They plan to visit Delhi and surrounding places. They have got Accommodation in a Hotel at Karol Bagh very near to Karol Bagh Metro Station. Please help on the Booking Details of tours, as they have accommodation, they are planning to visit on a Day Basis. they Plan to return back on 26th Feb 2010.

Please help me with corresponding Info. and the Procedure to follow, so that they can stay comfort with plenty of touring of the places like Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Etc.

Thax in Advance

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Urgent Help Needed on Delhi Tour

i like the suggestion of Mr deepak as i am not very comfortable when coach stuck in traffic going out from delhi and you just be incoach cannot move.

and its take double time than train.

Bhopal shatabdi strat from new delhi railway station and it is close to karol bagh as well.

12. Re: Urgent Help Needed on Delhi Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 09, 2010