We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

commonwealth games delhi 2010

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
306 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
commonwealth games delhi 2010

Can you tell me which luxury hotels are close to the Mayor Dhyan Chand National Stadium which will be used in the 2010 commonwealth games (how close these hotels are near to the stadium and the best form of transport to and from). Thank you

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: commonwealth games delhi 2010

Guide_Paul,

I hope you mean that these hotels are situated in the famous Lutyens Bungalow Zone ?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: commonwealth games delhi 2010

guidepb 'for your information' KY had indeed first pointed out the hotel nearest to the stadium and then highlighted the other attractions - its award winning restaurants.

It seems to me that you particularly relish run-ins with other members on this forum. Tell you what - we are tired of your sport, and tired of telling you that you must read the posts before you react (negatively). Few more tick offs and I am afraid the India DEs will have to press the button.

13. Re: commonwealth games delhi 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 16, 2009