We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hard to get a visa from uk: fact or fiction?

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
589 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hard to get a visa from uk: fact or fiction?

hi

i went to the travel agents yesterday, long story short they went into some detail about how laborious and troublesome it is to get a visa from the uk

that i have to supply references etc.

Is this true? is it that difficult? or was she trying to scare me into booking my hotel through them and then pay them to sort out my visa?

many thanks if you can help :)

leicester
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hard to get a visa from uk: fact or fiction?

Its not difficult at all and it is now ran by an outsourced agency, no references needed, just visit this website

http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/

Happy travels

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hard to get a visa from uk: fact or fiction?

Meerkat is the visa expert on the Goa forum, check out her thread here, its very comprehensive. Send for them in plenty of time just in case they are returned for a silly reason. Scroll down a couple of posts for her detailed report.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i9241-k2…

3. Re: hard to get a visa from uk: fact or fiction?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 22, 2009