We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chauffeur driven car

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nes
Croatia
Level Contributor
37 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
chauffeur driven car

Hi! My husband and I are planning hire chauffeur driven car, from New Delhi to Agra, then Rathambhore and last station is Jaipur. Have somebody have an idea which rent a car agency to hire, and what is the usual price of that kind of trip. we will staying at Oberoi Hotels,do they provide such service? Thanks in advance, any suggestion will be great.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: chauffeur driven car

Hi, here are lot of transport (car with driver) provider at India, for more detail you must visit the below link bcos it is all about car with driver as yo required tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297683-i1206-k233… have a nice trip to India

Singapore
Level Contributor
301 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chauffeur driven car

I am taking a 15day trip from Rajasthan fourwheeldrive

info@fourwheeldriveindia.com

you can email them for quotes and I have read several reviews here and indiamike

I think about 2000+rs per day which includes everything

3. Re: chauffeur driven car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 11, 2009