We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Airways hand baggage

Newcastle upon Tyne
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jet Airways hand baggage

Hi, flying Heathrow to Delhi in 3 weeks time and I am confused by their hand baggage restrictions - I've asked this question before on the forum, and thanks to those who replied - but Jet Airways website states in hand baggage information that NO gels, liquids, creams etc can be carried in hand luggage, BUT their security guide lines say you CAN carry any creams, liquids, gels etc in small quantities (these need not be medication etc) that you may require on your journey - can anyone confirm or otherwise. I telephoned their customer services who say liquids, gels etc CAN be carried. As I want my journey to be as hassle free as possible any current info would be helpful. Tried e-mailing Jet Airways from their website page to no avail.

Hope someone can help, thanks.

Brenda

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,164 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Airways hand baggage

The restrictions on gels, liquids, creams, etc are still in force. It is BAA that have the restrictions and not the individual airlines.

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Airways hand baggage

Agree with the post above, the security restrictions are imposed by the respective airport security agencies and not by the airlines. Airlines adhere to these restrictions. The best option is to confirm it by contacting concerned authority at Heathrow

3. Re: Jet Airways hand baggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, October 09, 2009