We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book tickets for Rajadhani

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delhi
2 posts
Save Topic
Book tickets for Rajadhani

I would like to travel from Delhi to Hyd in Rajadhani Exp. and book tickets through internet

The indian railways web site not showing rajadhani exp in the list of trains

Can some body help in finding the way to book tickets through net for Rajadhani

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book tickets for Rajadhani

check through the special trains link on the railways website I guess the rajdhanis adn shatabdis are enlisted under it. I got e-ticket for a future trip within india thru their wesite, quite efficient train no: 2708

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book tickets for Rajadhani

Rajadhan Express operates on 5 days except Wed. Thu. and its not daily. Further while going thru IRCTC.CO.IN choose H. Nizamuddin,

Further to you make your life simple now you can also book from ClearTrip.Com which has been one of the best Travel Portal clutter free.

3. Re: Book tickets for Rajadhani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, October 06, 2009