We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling between gurgaon and delhi

Pakistan
Level Contributor
163 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
travelling between gurgaon and delhi

hEY,

me and my husabnd are coimng to Delhi and gurgaon next week. I will be staying at gurgaon for 2 days. Can anyone tell me, what are the means of traveeling between the two cities....is there a train, bus taxi....? and how much will they charge!

london
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling between gurgaon and delhi

Taxi is the most convenient way to travel between Delhi and Gurgaon.

You can use Easy Cabs-011-43434343

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling between gurgaon and delhi

The only way to travel between Delhi and Gurgaon is by taxi. You could hire a local taxi - this is at present Rs 800-850 for 8 hours or 80 kms. There is likely to be a toll tax over and above this for crossing across the state boundary. You can keep the taxi for sightseeing or moving around in Delhi.

If you only want to be dropped to Delhi, use the radio taxis:

Mega Cab : 1929, 41414141

Delhi Cab : 44333222

Metro Cab : 1923

Easy Cab : 43434343

These are metered at Rs 15/km. Please book these atleast two hours in advance.

3. Re: travelling between gurgaon and delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 05, 2009