We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM cards

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
clark summit, pa
Level Contributor
363 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
ATM cards

Can I use my US bank's ATM card to take out INR in Delhi? Please advise about the locations for ATMs in Connnaught PL.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM cards

Indian ATM accept Visa/MC/Electron/Maestro. Most tourists do not have a problem. You should however ask your bank about charges and fees for overseas use of your debit card.

There are hundreds of ATMs in CP of different banks. Just go there and take your pick.

new delhi
Level Contributor
100 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM cards

Citibank, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi,etc are all available in CP.

Some Indian banks have tie up with banks in Europe and USA and charge nominal fees.

Which bank do u use?? So that I can check out its ATM availability.

Roopinder

clark summit, pa
Level Contributor
363 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM cards

Thanks. My bank is Wachovia.

4. Re: ATM cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 02, 2009