We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eleven Guesthouse

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Eleven Guesthouse

I will be traveling to New Delhi in October/November with a group. There will be six of us staying at Eleven Guesthouse. I was told that the B&B had 4 rooms, but the website only lists two and from people's descritions in the reviews, it is only two rooms. Has anybody stayed here and can let me know of the experince.

I am looking for the following:

Room size/Bed Size, can we fit a cot into each room?

Distance to popular area's

Ability to hire a driver from this location for the time period we will be there(10/31-11/10)

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,096 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eleven Guesthouse

It is in the southern part of Delhi, in Nizamuddin. It is about 20-30 minutes from Connaught Place, depending on the traffic. A car and driver is ALWAYS easy in Delhi, no matter what hotel or B&B you are in.

From the website, quite clearly there are only 2 rooms in Eleven, and they both look too small for another bed. I have no personal experience of the place.

2. Re: Eleven Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, October 05, 2009