We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business at Pragati Maidan

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
10 posts
Save Topic
Business at Pragati Maidan

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions of where to stay in New Delhi for business. We are going to be at a trade show at the Pragati Maiden and will be staying in New Delhi for 2 weeks.

We were recommended the Oberoi which is very close but waaay too expensive!

I'm not sure how far other places are or how easy it will be to get to and from the Pragati, which we will be doing daily.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm open to B&B's as long as there is access to internet and such.

Thanks!

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business at Pragati Maidan

Not far from the Oberoi there´s B-Nineteen (www.bnineteen.com) and Eleven B&B (http://elevendelhi.com/rooms.htm), in Nizamuddin East.

In Sunder Nagar, very near Pragati Maidan you have Lasagrita recommended in lonely planet (www.lasagrita.com), and this one also: shervanihotels.com/Welcome_to_Shervani_Hospi…

There are others, do a search in this forum for more hotels and try to book well in advance.

canada
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Business at Pragati Maidan

thank you, i will take a look at those.

i've seen some great review's for bed & breakfast's but i'm still a bit leery of them....

canada
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Business at Pragati Maidan

But we actually would like to experience the Indian culture first-hand so maybe this is the way to go?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business at Pragati Maidan

I´ve never tried the B&B experience so I have no idea how is it ..The ones in Sunder Nagar are hotels, not B&B, they look ok and the location is perfect for Pragati Maidan and not too far from Connaught Place for lots of restaurants and shopping.

5. Re: Business at Pragati Maidan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 13, 2009