We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel

Hi has anybody stayed in singh sahib hotel cant seem to find any reviews.thanks

northern ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel

Hi boubouche this is the web address of the hotel singh sahib it looks ok http://hotelsinghsahib.com/rajasthantour.html whatever happens have a good time,irishman(slan)cheers

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,269 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel

Simplest thing to do, if you're getting that icky feeling, is to use your own bedspreads. A thin cotton one can be bought easily in Karol Bagh, or in many many other places, costs next to nothing, and will make you feel immensely better. You can even throw it away when you leave.

Noida, India
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel

As far as I got to know from some of my sources this hotel is not that bad, if it is charging around Rs. 2000/- per night .

London
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel

Ha ha it's not all that bad! You can easily find clean hotels. If you want top notch hotels you'll have to pay for them- Taj Palace, Le Meredien etc.

Florence Inn (Sarswati Marg, Karol Bagh) has lovely rooms. The standard rooms don't have windows so feel a bit grim, but the higher priced rooms are good.

Hotel Good Palace off Ajmal Khan Road (Karol Bagh) is clean and bright. Not quite as swish as Florence Inn.

Up a price bracket and bang in the centre of the action in Connaught Place is the newly renovated Palace Heights.

Master Paying Guest House is a lovely little place in New Rajinder Nagar. It's a quiet neighbourhood which really makes a change! The rooms share bathrooms, but there's a great terrace on the roof and they keep a small library of books. They are very often full during peak season. I spent New Year's Eve there last year - that was lovely.

I have also stayed in Manju Ka Tilla, but that's really for budget travellers- it's out of the way and super cheap. I have also stayed twice at Dream Inn just a few doors down from Good Palace. It's clean, but not exactly stylish!

Wow I'm doing mammoth posts today!

Hope that helps.

15. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 13, 2009