We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden triangle

5 posts
Save Topic
Golden triangle

Hi

Can anyone suggest me a travels or tour operators for Delhi Agra and Jaipur for 4 days for 5 of us transportation and accommodation trust worthy

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
11 replies to this topic
Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
6,162 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden triangle

TSI Holidays

Sita Travel

Shanti Travel

Mentioned in this post
OYO 11352 Hotel Shanti Villa
OYO 11352 Hotel Shanti...
58 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden triangle

Hi,

There are several tour operator and agencies are list over TA you can contact then by email and take a quote from 2 or 3 travel agents for compare the prices

Hope this will help you

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Agra, India
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden triangle

Hi,

It's better you do some research on TA Forum and ask the quotes from different operators.

With regards/PREM

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden triangle

Hi rozario j,

Welcome to forum !!!

There is several trustworthy listed agent with Trip Advisor you can pick any 2/3 agents and compare their cost from each others. Here is the quick link for your reference: https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g3045…

Regards,

GO MY JOURNEY

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,910 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden triangle

Hi

there are many Reputed Travel Agents , so you can contact any one better contact 2 or 3 for best deal

thanks

ruralindiavacations

6. Re: Golden triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, September 20, 2017

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden triangle

Hello rozario j

The forums are a great place to find reliable and trustworthy tour operators You can search tour operators on the forum by using the search box and reading reviews people have posted. Watch out for fake reviews. I recommend getting 2 to 3 quotes and then getting REAL references from former clients. What I mean by that is don't just depend on reviews, ask the tour operator for names and emails or phone # of actual former clients. Then call them up and talk to them or Skype them. Beware of soliciting on the forum and in your inbox.

Good Luck.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden triangle

Hi Rosario,

Search on TA for travel companies, go through their reviews, and then decide.

Regards,

Sonia Handa

London, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden triangle

Hi,

You can get reliable companies for your trip on TA. I had a good experience with them when I visited Delhi last time.

Hope this will help!

Jessica

Agra, India
Level Contributor
837 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golden triangle

Hi.

you can find many travel company on Tripadvisor, you can see their review and decide, please note Taj mahal is closed on every Friday.

when you drive between Jaipur and Agra you should see step well.

hotels are based on your budget

some good hotels

Hilton jaipur

Radisson Jaipur, Agra, Delhi

ITC Jaipur, Agra, Delhi

and also some good hotels in 3 star category also.

Mentioned in this post
Jaipur
Jaipur
Jaipur District, India
Agra
Agra
Agra District, India
Reply to: Golden triangle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted