We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

Girdwood, Alaska...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

I am trying to reach the folks at Casa Paradisio in Salt Creek to make a booking, but I have not been able to reach them on various websites (their own, vrbo, flip key, etc.) I think the property has been sold. Does anyone know if the place is taking bookings for 2014, and the best way to reach them? I have had my eye to book with them for 2 years, so I know other options are available, but this would be my first choice, due to remote, over the water location, beach access and self-catering option. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

I don't know about Casa Paradisio, but the 3 houses that are beachfront are no longer on VRBO and at least Casa Verde, where we are staying, has been sold. Our reservation got transferred to the new owner. There is a new property manager who is possibly developing this strip into a destination wedding area, with some additional over the water bungalows. The couple are very nice, and using local Ngobe people for staffing, and the beach bar is now open more often, with more possibility of getting someone to cook for you. We will be there next Sunday (3/29), so I will post to update you on what is going on, or you can private message me. In fact, if you private message me, I will give you the email for the new property managers and you can check with Erin. I will also let you know about the house that is just behind the beach houses cuz I think that is still for rent.

Girdwood, Alaska...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

Hi Snorkel luvin,

Thank you for your reply. I would love info on the salt creek rental and the new manager's contact. I sent you a PM. Thanks your your kindness and time. Have a great time in Bocas!!

RB

Seminole, Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

same here! Casa paradisio? I havent been able to get ahold of them. Did you get the info? I am dying to stay there!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

Casa Paradisio as well as the VRBO house rentals in that area have all been sold. They are building about 8 more over water bungalows adjacent to Casa Paradisio along with a wedding reception hall. there is also a cute beach bar where the locals hang out.. I imagine they will be open for business by winter, 2015. There is still a rental home about 1/2 mile down the beach, adjacent to Al Natural resort. (Type in: Salt Creek on the VRBO search). This is truly a beautiful stretch of beach with lovely, calm water. Casa Cayuco is also next to Al Natural.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

We stayed at Casa Paradisio two years ago and just returned a few days ago from another trip to Bastimentos. As others have confirmed, the home has been sold and is in the process of being redeveloped as part of a new property that includes overwater bungalows. We met the new owners and they gave us a tour of the construction. I hope you found a place.

Seminole, Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

Nice, they are making more of them :) When will they be done? Did they say? Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Castlegar, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

I was just trying to find availability for 2015 and found this... don't know whether to feel happy or sad. Stayed there Feb 2013 and LOVED it. but mostly because of the solitude. Sounds like the planned development is still on a pretty small scale thankfully.

8. Re: Casa Paradisio Salt Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, November 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Isla Bastimentos