We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safety casa cayuco

Which Isla Bastimentos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
safety casa cayuco

Planning a trip with kids...Looking at Casa Cayuco...maybe La Loma... better to stay put in one spot or break it up and stay at both? I can't figure if the water is good for swimming and snorkeling or not! Also, how safe did you feel in the area? Thanks!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safety casa cayuco

Saftey, no problem and yes the water there is great. Break it up as one is over the water and one is in the jungle.

California
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: safety casa cayuco

Thanks! I keep picturing rainy jungle...which is okay for awhile but I also want sunny beach...is this a lay on the beach in the sun place?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,909 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: safety casa cayuco

The weather is always a crap shoot. The beaches are very nice but a boat ride from where you will be. The closest is red frog. Unlesss the water is flat the big beaches are hard to swim because of waves and the great swimming places have very small beaches.

4. Re: safety casa cayuco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Isla Bastimentos