We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Bocas and tours

Glendale, CA
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Bocas and tours

I'm trying to choose a place in Bocas. Some like Angela sound good but a little ways from town. Bocas del toros sounds good and is in town. Any ideas on these places? also, is it easy to arrange excursions or boat trips to the other islands and bird watching, and wildlife.? Are there tour operators or do the hotels make these arrangements. am a first time visitor so not familar with the island.Also could spend either three or four days here. Is that too much time here?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Bocas and tours

I don't think you can spend too much time in Bocas, I'm in love with the place. You'll have ample opportunity to arrange tours on your own or with a hotel, checkout Bocas Water Sports. The town is very small, and if you stay on Carenero, it's about 2 minutes to Bocas Town in a boat, and Bastimentos is lik 7-8 minutes.

Storm

2. Re: Hotels in Bocas and tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 22, 2009