We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toro Loco bar and restaurant

temple, tx
1 post
Save Topic
Toro Loco bar and restaurant

A great bar where you can play darts, take advantage of free WiFi, a delicious menu including cheeseburgers, chicken fingers, salads and quesadillas, free popcorn all day, great music. Relax with friends and have a cold beer. It's right behind the park in the middle of town. Plus they have live music usually once a week and five tv's with sports all day long. Happy hour everyday from 3-6pm.

Victoria Texas
Level Contributor
392 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toro Loco bar and restaurant

Tanx Jenny....We're going to Bocas in October and having a place with beer and free popcorn to sit and check my email....another useful vacation idea.

joe (right down the road from you in Victoria)

Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Toro Loco bar and restaurant

To anyone who visits Bocas, Toro Loco is the place to be. You meet people of all ages, from local ex-pats to tourists from all over traveling through. It's got a great atmosphere and the best service I found in Bocas. I was very impressed with the food and had many fun nights hanging out, drinking, playing darts and making friends.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toro Loco bar and restaurant

And you have to love the bull sign when you leave :)

Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toro Loco bar and restaurant

I felt like I was at home in Florida - which is NOT WHY I WENT TO PANAMA! A baseball game was on, everyone spoke English and they were pouring shots like I was in Ft. Walton. If you want local, go somewhere else - like the beach bar on the north side, past the cemetery.

5. Re: Toro Loco bar and restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 09, 2010