We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3days 2nights in Nantou

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
3days 2nights in Nantou

Hi. I'm planning a trip to Nantou from Taipei next month. I wish to go to Cingjing-Swiss garden and the farm, skyladder at zhushan and also formosa aboriginal culture village in 3days 2 nights trip. Please advice on where should I go first :-)

And it will be winter when I visit so I wonder is it worth it to go to these places? Will it be too foggy that I can't appreciate the nice scenery? Appreciate your reply! :-)

Mentioned in this post
Nantou
Nantou
Taiwan
Taipei
Taipei
Taiwan
Taichung, Taiwan
Level Contributor
397 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3days 2nights in Nantou

Either be Taipei-CJ-FACV-Zhushan-Taipei or Taipei-Zhushan-FACV-CJ-Taipei

FACV is located near Sun Moon Lake. Skyladder is not far from Monster Village. Hehuanshan is one hour ride from CJ and definitely worth a visit. Here are some suggest itineraries.

Sun Moon Lake

roundtaiwanround.com/post/…sun-moon-lake

Cingjing

roundtaiwanround.com/post/…cingjing-farm

Monster Village

roundtaiwanround.com/post/20287382889/xitou-…

Hehuanshan

roundtaiwanround.com/post/…hehuanshan

Mentioned in this post
Taipei
Taipei
Taiwan
Sun Moon Lake
Sun Moon Lake
2,201 Reviews
Yuchi, Nantou
Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3days 2nights in Nantou

Thanks a lot! So based on your suggestion I should put a night in CJ and another night in zhushan? Or I can stay in the same hotel for the 2 nights?

And since it is winter and I thought it will be dark by 5pm.. So I have to go to all the places before 5pm right?

3. Re: 3days 2nights in Nantou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 17, 2013